2020 Investment in Infrastructure Expo
Missouri Governor Mike Parson will headline a host of speakers SITE Improvement Association’s fourth annual Investment In Infrastructure Expo held on Tuesday, February 25, 2020, at the St. Charles Convention Center. Along with Governor Parson, speakers from MoDOT, MSD, Forest Park Forever, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis and highway department officials from all five Missouri counties in the St. Louis statistical metropolitan area; Jefferson, Franklin, St. Charles and St. Louis counties along with the city of St. Louis.
From 1:00-1:30 p.m. - Registration
From 1:30-2:30 p.m. - Concurrent Presentations
- Ballroom A: Metropolitan St. Louis Sewer District (MSD)
- Ballroom B: Highway Directors (including St. Louis City and County)
- Ballroom C: Diversity Panel on Mentoring
- Ballroom D: Federal Reserve Economic Forecast
From 2:45-3:45 p.m. - Concurrent Presentations
- Ballroom A: U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- Ballroom B: Highway Directors (including Franklin, Jefferson, and St. Charles Counties)
- Ballroom C: Forest Park Forever
- Ballroom D: Missouri Department of Transportation (MoDOT)
From 3:45-4:15 p.m. - Governor Mike Parson's Keynote Address
From 4:15-6:00 p.m. - Networking with drinks and appetizers in the Exhibition Hall
More than $1 billion in new infrastructure-related construction projects to be started around the St. Louis metropolitan area in 2020 will be unveiled for interested contractors and the public at the SITE Improvement Association’s 2020 Investment in Infrastructure Expo on February 25 at the St. Charles Convention Center. The Expo will feature presentations on new construction and will also include a trade show featuring construction industry suppliers and other exhibitors networking with Expo attendees and project owners.
Presenters include the following:
- Tom Blair, P.E., District Engineer, St. Louis District of MoDOT covering, Franklin, Jefferson, St. Charles and St. Louis counties along with the city of St. Louis;
- Rich Unverferth, Director of Engineering for the Metropolitan St. Louis Sewer District;
- Phil Moser, Project Manager, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers;
- Frank Kartmann, Senior Vice President of Operations for Forest Park Forever;
- Deanna Venker, P.E., Director of Transporation and Public for St. Louis County;
- John P. Kohler, P.E., Planning and Programming Manager, City of Saint Louis Board of Public Service;
- Jason Jonas, Public Works Director for Jefferson County;
- Amanda Brauer, Roads and Traffic Manager for St. Charles County; and
- Jim Grutsch, Franklin County Highway Administrator
The 2020 Investment in Infrastructure Expo is open to contractors, subcontractors, suppliers, professional services firms and other businesses connected to the construction industry.
For more information, contact Rhonda at (314) 966-2950 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.